vital measurements—the measurements of a woman’s figure, specifically bust, waist, and hips:
- She is blessed with a slender body, but needs to find a way to stay in control of the vital measurements.
1. statistics concerned with births, marriages, deaths, etc.:
- The best data source for mortality is vital statistics of deaths with medically-certified cause of death.
2. = vital measurements:
- Regina wrote haphazardly to men, giving her age and vital statistics.
3. (med.) the parameters important for survival, such as blood pressure, heart rate, etc.:
- Monitoring pads are attached prior to the surgery to allow the surgical team to monitor vital statistics during the operation.