Faint, as an adjective, refers to being dizzy, lacking clarity, or lacking brightness. As a verb, it means to lose consciousness.
- She suddenly felt faint after the rigorous workout in the gym.
- He has a faint recollection of what happened last night.
- The sun cast a faint shadow on the house at day’s end.
- Mom fainted when she learned about my award.
Feign refers to giving a false appearance.
- In the driving class, one student was asked to feign an injury.
Feint refers to giving a pretend punch in boxing.
- Muhammad Ali used many feints against his opponents.