comprehensible policy—an intelligible policy, capable of being understood:
- The lack of an explicit and comprehensible policy leaves us with many unanswered questions.
1. a policy covering numerous political issues:
- A comprehensive policy must cover a broad range of policy areas, include trade policy, agricultural policy, and so on.
2. an insurance policy that provides coverage in several areas:
- The comprehensive policy covers accidental loss or damage to the insured vehicle as well as third party liability.